čtvrtek 18. října 2018

Obdlink lx

Well for Christmas I got the OBDLINK LX. I see a video of a guy demoing the 12k service and. OBDLink LX EOBD OBD-II Bluetooth Interface.


One of its features is that it can be plugged in permanently without draining the battery. Know more about your car with this bluetooth OBDscanner compatible with most popular diagnostic apps. This is the premium OBDto Bluetooth adapter on the market. There are other lower cost options but this one is in.


I have an OBDlink LX adapter which I have paired with my windows 10. I just ordered the MX with ScanXL Professional. And why Carista does not work on a Obdlink LX Bluetooth? So far all I can access from the ECM is MPH, RPM.


Find great deals on eBay for obdlink lx bluetooth and obdlink mx bluetooth. Shop with confidence. It is possible to read the error memory and delete, retrieve. ELM-compatible OBD II diagnostic interface with Bluetooth.


Fully compatible with all ELM3applications such. Android Quick Start Guide. Vollständiges OBD-Diagnosesystem. Dank Bluetooth Verbindung.


Small unit, Power, Host, Bluetooth and OBD status lights, High speed PID reading. I bought it mainly to monitor my ethanol percentage since I added flex fuel to. I know their are both very good but if you must choice which one. One of the coolest things I have done this year has got to.


Obdlink lx

Best available reader! Buy OBDLINK LX (Bluetooth) in Singapore,Singapore. Not those cheap China OBD scanner. These will be usable.


From their forum, i. The browser you are currently using is outdated. Keys and adapters sold as a kit or separately. Zaleca się nabycie adapterów: Viecar BluetoothV-Gate, Carista. Alfaobd $5 obdlink LX $5 and adapter.


Bypassed TheftLock on GM Chevy Class II MPCD HU Nonspecific Car Forums Automotive Forums.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.