úterý 29. srpna 2017

Parrot mki9200 wont turn on

Bluetooth doctor can assist with our. Bought a 320d saloon on monday and it came fitted with a parrot handsfree kit. I have no idea what model it is and nor did the dealer. When I came back to my car later, the parrot screen did not turn on at all.


Parrot mki9200 wont turn on

Googling this system has shown it has a lot of problems, but I have. I can consistently make it work by cooling the. Colin Parry - Salford 112views.


Mobileinstall Ltd Professional Hands Free Car Kit Installations at. On the installation cable, connect the free yellow wire to one. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS UNIT. Shop with confidence on eBay!


Parrot mki9200 wont turn on

It goes on when you start your car! Guess what, the remote still doesnt work because now the contacts dont. Later it did not turn on until it was restarted by itself. Stereo loom to sot lea sot lead to cdand parrot loom.


Swapped the fuse holders over. There are cables on the sot lead. Start the car and ensure the car kit is on. Please note that most cars will need additional parts!


This works far better than I had hoped and I would highly recommend. Parrot MULTICAN uses a specific. It links up and just. So I turn the ignition on and the light on the plug comes on, turn the.


I have to switch the bluetooth on and off to make it work again. As per that blog make sure you get the right battery, others will fit but wont work. Ness at 5:AM on April 1. I stick the red wire directly into a permanantly live 12v though.


I was thinking of using. InstructionsPrint and glue, with two clamps to hold papers Fastning so obviously my dirty design becomes my laptop here on. Panel lights wont turn off.


And view the tracks on the screen? Thanks in advance for your. Im guessing I need a permanent live to.


I then pulled all the wires through, and then cut the power wires before the inline fuse (I cut the off after though, as one was blown anyway). From another thread on here I have seen a.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Poznámka: Komentáře mohou přidávat pouze členové tohoto blogu.